Heritage Hall's Quintaz Struble has likely MCL tear, has MRI scheduled for Tuesday
Heritage Hall senior tight end/defensive end Quintaz Struble sustained a likely medial collateral ligament tear during Friday’s regular-season finale against Kingfisher.
Struble has an magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scheduled for Tuesday to determine the extent of his injury. At this point, it looks like he’ll be out three to five weeks, Chargers coach Andy Bogert said.
Struble (6-foot-1, 235 pounds) is being recruited by several NCAA Division I schools. He said in a text message on Saturday that he plans to return at some point during the playoffs, although he isn’t sure exactly when.
Heritage Hall opens the playoffs at home against Chandler on Friday, with a potential second-round matchup against either Tuttle or Madill ahead.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients