Tulsa Kelley-Lawton MacArthur game moved up
BY RYAN ABER
With Tulsa Kelley traveling nearly 200 miles to take on Lawton MacArthur in the second round of the Class 5A playoffs, the teams agreed to move their game time up to 7 p.m. this week.
Last week, four of the eight games in the 6A first round kicked off at 7 p.m.
The default start time set by the Oklahoma Secondary Schools Activities Association is 7:30 p.m. but teams can agree to adjust the time.
Lawton MacArthur (11-0) and Tulsa Kelley (8-2) will meet for the first time since the 2004 second round, where MacArthur won 35-7.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24939Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 15605Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9621UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8603Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7447Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6907Tom Ward out as SandRidge CEO
- 6484Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6322OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6156Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5797Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients