Douglass OL Cayman Bundage selected for Offense-Defense All-America Game
Douglass lineman Cayman Bundage has accepted an invitation to the Offense-Defense All-America Game, which will be played Dec. 30 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Bundage, an Arizona commit and a four-year starter for the Trojans, has been a key player on four straight playoff teams, including the Class 4A state champions in 2010.
The 6-foot-2, 275-pound Bundage had an offensive line grade of 92 percent this season, adding 98 tackles and eight quarterback sacks in his senior year.
“Bundage has room to add weight and could potentially play on either side of the ball at Arizona, giving them a versatile athlete who I feel has a lot of potential,” said Josh Buchanan, Director of Player Personnel for the Offense-Defense Game. “Arizona should be very excited to have a quality lineman who has been consistent and productive during his career.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3888Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3626Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3076Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients