Fan Poll: Vote for Oklahoma's High School Football Play of the Year
In accordance with our other postseason honors that have been announced this weekend, we’d like to give the fans a chance to sound off on this particular category: Play of the Year.
Take a few minutes to watch the following five videos, and cast your vote.
No. 1: Jones’ Tylor Seabolt won’t be stopped for a TD in the 2A state title game:
No. 2: In a 21-21 game, Millwood’s Marc Robinson blocks a potential game-winning field goal and Larry Lambeth returns it 90 yards for a TD on the game’s final play:
No. 3: Moore’s Corey Reeves hits Grant Linstead for a 99-yard TD on fourth-and-10 to force overtime vs. Yukon:
No. 4: OCS’ Clyde Jasper scoops up a blocked punt and returns it for a game-winning TD in the final minute:
No. 5: Woodward’s Garrett Roach returns a fumble 99 yards in the final minute for a game-winning TD in the playoffs:
Voting will end at 5 p.m. Jan. 7 and the results will appear in The Oklahoman on Jan. 8.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients