Edmond Santa Fe's Hansen gets another offer, All-American invite
BY RYAN ABER
Edmond Santa Fe quarterback Justice Hansen is one of the top prospects in the state for the 2014 class.
Hansen’s recruiting profile continues to skyrocket as he recently picked up his third Division I offer when Arizona State joined the mix, according to Santa Fe coach Lance Manning. Hansen already had offers from Missouri and Arkansas.
Hansen also recently was invited to play in the 2014 Under Armour All-American Game in Florida.
As a junior, Hansen threw for 3,079 yards and 36 touchdowns with nine interceptions. He also ran for 773 yards and 14 touchdowns.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients