Oklahoma Baptist gets commitments from Carl Albert's Caleb Holland, Bo Bradshaw
Carl Albert lineman Caleb Holland has joined Titan teammate Bo Bradshaw in verbally committing to Oklahoma Baptist recently.
Bradshaw, a linebacker, committed to the Bison program last week, while Holland made his decision official on Sunday.
Bradshaw led the Class 5A champion Titans with 132 tackles, and added three sacks as Carl Albert bounced back from a 1-5 start to win state.
Holland anchored the offensive line that was crucial in opening the run game for All-State quarterback Steven Thompson.
Holland chose OBU, which will play its first season of football in more than 70 years this fall, over multiple offers from Division I and II programs.
“It just felt like the right place for me,” said Holland, 6-foot-2, 270 pounds. “All the coaches really welcomed me in and made me feel at home there. I wanted to be a part of the new tradition of OBU football.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 27538Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15649Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10393Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9809Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9381Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8402Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8325Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7545Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7311Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6526UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients