Rashaun Woods to be introduced as John Marshall's new coach Tuesday
Former Oklahoma State football star Rashaun Woods will be introduced as the new football coach at John Marshall High School on Tuesday afternoon in a press conference at the school.
Woods, who has worked as an assistant at Star Spencer and Millwood over the last five seasons, is replacing Bruce Troxell, who stepped down after six years.
Woods, a former Millwood player, had a standout career at Oklahoma State. He was picked in the first round of the 2004 NFL Draft and spent parts of four seasons in the NFL and CFL before ending his professional career in 2008.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15772Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12083Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10914OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9909Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9575Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8649Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8648Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5321Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5132Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4646Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients