Yukon's Tyler Bowling receives offers from Tulsa, Texas State
Rated No. 25 on The Oklahoman’s initial Super 30 recruiting rankings for the class of 2014, Yukon offensive lineman Tyler Bowling received his first official scholarship offers recently.
Tulsa and Texas State both came in with offers for the 6-foot-6, 290-pound tackle, and interest continues to grow from other schools as well. He has an upcoming visit to Baylor scheduled as well.
In case you missed it, here’s the first Super 30 list for the class of 2014.
Meanwhile, his Miller teammate, defensive end Andre Dowuoana-Hammond, 6-2, 235, continues to draw interest from a variety of Division I programs. He and Bowling were both invited to junior day at Oklahoma State last month.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7311Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7062Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6971UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients