OBU women's lacrosse signs Edmond pair
BY RYAN ABER
Edmond Memorial’s Chloe Webber and Edmond North’s Hannah Dowell signed to play lacrosse at Oklahoma Baptist University.
Webber is an attacker and Dowell is a midfielder.
“I am excited to add more girls to next year’s roster who are local so that we can continue to grow the sport throughout Oklahoma,” Lady Bison coach Katy Mohr said in a release.
OBU is in its first season of women’s lacrosse. The addition of the sport was announced in 2010 along with the additions of football and swimming.
Oklahoma Baptist is playing an independent schedule this year, going 1-4 through its first five games.
The Lady Bison host Missouri State on March 30.
They’ve also played Texas State, Texas Tech, Midland University and the University of Dallas.
Lacrosse is a club sport at both Oklahoma and Oklahoma State.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 77840Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16227OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13741Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12057Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11953Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 11115Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 11023Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 9407How to help tornado victims
- 8455Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8294Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients