Okarche's Rae Grellner to play national anthem for Thunder game
Rae Grellner has been a big hit at the Big House the last two years, not just with her basketball skills.
The Okarche basketball player has twice played the national anthem on the violin before an Okarche game at the State Fair Arena — a huge hit with the crowd each time.
And now she’ll get to play an even bigger stage. Grellner adn her violin will be center stage for the national anthem at Friday night’s Oklahoma City Thunder game vs. Orlando at 7 p.m. at Chesapeake Arena.
Here’s our story from earlier this month, when Grellner played the anthem right before helping Okarche win a state title.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13704Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13572OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9488Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7226Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6986Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5704Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5041Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5013Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4557Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4155Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients