Deion Sanders bringing his Prime Prep team to Millwood Friday night
Prime Time is coming to Oklahoma City.
NFL Hall of Famer Deion Sanders, the co-coach of the football team at the Dallas-area school he created, Prime Prep Academy, will bring his squad to Millwood for a game at 7 p.m. Friday.
Prime Prep has come under scrutiny over its eligibility to play in games governed by the UIL, Texas’ version of the OSSAA. The school enrolled players from outside its proper boundaries who would not be considered eligible in the first year of the school’s existence, according to reports.
That’s why Prime Prep scheduled Millwood, which originally had a bye this week. Prime Prep had to find opponents outside the UIL, since it could not compete in district play. It opened with a 50-6 loss to Dallas Parish Episcopal on Aug. 31.
Here’s some reading on Prime Prep, in case you’re curious:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16150OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14605Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10995Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9399Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 9121'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 8921Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7695Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7584Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7477Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7078Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients