District title on the line when Ada visits Douglass Friday
When the schedules were released, it was easy to pinpoint Friday’s Ada at Douglass game as a potential district title matchup in the final week of the regular season, and that’s exactly what we’ve got.
Since losing its first two games, Douglass has slowly regained momentum during its seven-game win streak, anchored by the run game of Chris High and Chavez Wyatt, who each went over 100 yards last week.
The intriguing matchup Friday will be Douglass’ ability to limit the passing attack of quarterback Wyatt Robson, Ada’s all-time leading passer.
Robson has thrown for 1,559 yards with 22 touchdowns and three interceptions this year, while completing 69.0 percent of his passes.
Douglass will count on defensive end Deondre Clark, who recorded his 20th sack of the year last week, and a secondary anchored by Anthony Williams with seven interceptions.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22453Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12179Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10764Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9050Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8838Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8708Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8233Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7164Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 7066UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients