Douglass DB Terry Harris verbally commits to Morgan State
Douglass defensive back Terry Harris verbally committed to Morgan State, an FCS program in Baltimore. Harris received an offer from the school about a month ago and gave his commitment Wednesday.
Harris, a 5-foot-9, 170-pound safety, has long been a soft-spoken leader for the Trojans, playing a key role in the secondary when the Trojans won the Class 4A state title in 2010.
A three-year starter for the Trojans, he currently has 49 tackles and two interceptions, and also plays fullback.
Douglass running back/linebacker Chris High has also been offered by Morgan State.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16166Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12480Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11351'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11233Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11000Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10503OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7225Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6948Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6833Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6790Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients