Douglass RB Chris High offered by Navy
A bright spot in an otherwise frustrating week that saw his team’s season end, Douglass running back Chris High received his first scholarship offer from an FBS program.
Navy extended an offer last Thursday to the 6-foot-1, 185-pound running back, who surpassed the 1,600-yard mark in Friday’s 14-7 loss to Weatherford.
High averaged better than 12 yards per carry for the season, and was among the Trojans’ leading tacklers at linebacker, with more than 70 stops.
High’s first offer was from Morgan State, an FCS school in Baltimore. Teammate Terry Harris verbally committed to Morgan State last month.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients