Douglass point guard Stephen Clark might wait to sign
As his family weighs all aspects of his college decision, Douglass point guard Stephen Clark says he currently doesn’t feel comfortable enough to make a decision in the next week.
That means Clark likely won’t be able to sign during the early period, which concludes next Wednesday for basketball players.
Clark, the state’s top recruit, is considering Oklahoma State, Baylor and UCLA, with Missouri still on the fringe as well.
“I just want to make sure I make the best decision for me and my family,” Clark said. “Every time we talk about it, everyone hasn’t been on the same page, so I haven’t made a decision yet. Until the family and everybody’s cool with it, I’ll be uncommitted until then.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2336Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 2282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients