Bedlam: Cowboy celebrity sightings
Bedlam brought out plenty of stars, including a couple of former Oklahoma State stars from other sports, and another who was as close to a Cowboy as one could be.
Professional golfer Scott Verplank was on the sideline for the game, as was former Cowboy basketball player Keiton Page.
St. Louis Cardinals star outfielder Matt Holiday, a Stillwater graduate who never made it to OSU after getting drafted from high school, was in attendance as well. He was on the sideline with his older brother, Josh Holliday, the Cowboys’ current head baseball coach.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 31709Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22246Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7126OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6322Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5037OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4484Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3553Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3509Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3313Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3242Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients