Yukon's Jonathan Denney signs with Arkansas, highly ranked on Baseball America prospect list
After a whirlwind summer, Yukon catcher Jonathan Denney signed a letter of intent to play baseball at Arkansas last week.
Of course, the right-handed hitter has also made a significant impression in front of big-league scouts with performances in national events, particularly at the Under Armour All-America Game at Wrigley Field in Chicago.
Baseball America recently listed the 6-foot-2, 205-pound senior as the No. 10 prep prospect for the 2013 Major League Baseball Draft.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24523Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15852Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10645Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9696Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9156Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8753Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8578Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7656Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7634Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6870UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients