Durant RB Dakota Diessner commits to Air Force
BY RYAN ABER
Durant running back Dakota Diessner committed to Air Force this week.
Diessner (5-foot-10, 180 pounds) ran for 827 yards and 14 touchdowns this year and had 206 receiving yards.
Air Force does not participate in the National Letter of Intent program. Falcons commitments instead sign a Certificate of Intent signifying their intention to follow through on the academy’s appointment process.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 34808Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 28627Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6992Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6680OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4639Tornadoes hit Kan., Okla.; no injuries reported
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3855Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3630College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3354Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3230Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients