Putnam City's A.D. Burtschi wins 700th career game
Putnam City boys basketball coach A.D. Burtschi won his 700th career game Friday night in a 52-35 victory over Baldwin County (Ala.) at the Wildcat Holiday Classic in Pensacola, Fla.
Burtschi began his career at Mount St. Mary, but is in his 30th season at Putnam City, where the vast majority of his victories have come. Burtschi has won four state championships at PC, and has just 251 career losses.
The Pirates are 9-0 on the season and ranked No. 3 in Class 6A.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients