Tulsa NOAH guard Allonzo Trier's dunk makes No. 3 on SportsCenter's Top Plays
In case you missed it Thursday night, Tulsa NOAH sophomore guard Allonzo Trier landed on SportsCenter’s Top Plays at No. 3 with the dunk below in a game at Siloam Springs, Ark.
Trier, a 6-foot-2 shooting guard, has already been on the national map for a while, with offers from top programs from all over the country, and the athletic ability he shows here is only part of the package. He can shoot, handle and defend.
Considering he shot a TV commercial with Carmelo Anthony and was featured in a New York Times story all before he reached seventh grade, he’s used to the spotlight.
Originally from Seattle, Trier moved to Oklahoma in eighth grade, when he was already considered one of the top national prospects at his age. He’s still viewed as one of the top players in the 2015 class nationally, and one of the most pursued recruits in the state in any class.
Here’s the dunk:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients