Oklahoma search on “America’s Most Wanted”
On Saturday, “America’s Most Wanted” is looking to capture a fugitive from Oklahoma … and Texas … and Kansas … and Missouri.
The crime-fighting show is actually going after a fugitive from every state, and as much action as possible will be caught on camera for the show’s “50 States, 50 Fugitives” episode airing at 8 p.m. Saturday (April 19) on Fox.
Since the show premiered in 1988, viewers have helped “America’s Most Want
Saturday’s national manhunt will be coordinated by “AMW” host John Walsh from the show’s crime center. Correspondents will report from various locations around the country, and the U.S. Marshals Servive will have task forces on alert and in position to move into action as viewer tips flow into the “AMW” hotline.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 54347Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 32459Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 11466Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients