Program Planner: April 20-26
Sunday’s Oklahoman, which includes the 44-page full-color and full-of-information TV Week, hits the newstands in the Oklahoma City area on Saturday afternoon. And it arrives at the doorstep (or hopefully nearby) early Sunday morning.
But for those who can’t wait to begin planning the upcoming week around the best TV has to offer, here is a sneak peek at programs worth watching the week of April 20:
→“Brothers & Sisters” (9 p.m. on ABC): Returns with first of four new episodes.
→“John Adams” (8 p.m. on HBO): Final installment of 7-part miniseries.
→“Masterpiece: My Boy Jack” (8 p.m. on OETA-13): Daniel Ratliffe (“Harry Potter” films) stars as Jack Kipling, the only son of British author Rudyard Kipling. Kim Cattrall (“Sex and the City”) plays his mother, who does not want to see her son go to war.
→“Oprah’s Big Give” (7 p.m. on ABC): First-season finale. Jennifer Aniston (“Friends”) makes an appearance.
→“Princess” (7 p.m. on ABC Family): A new fantasy film starring Kip Pardue as a young man who falls for a mysterious woman (Nora Zehetner) he meets at a charity event.
→“Sweet Nothing in My Ear” (8 p.m. on CBS): The 233rd presentation of the Hallmark Hall of Fame stars Oscar-winning actress Marlee Matlin (“Children of a Lesser God”) as a deaf mother who does not believe her non-hearing son needs cochlear-implant surgery. Her husband, played by Jeff Daniels (–), wants the surgery for his son. It is adapted from a stage play by Stephen Sachs.
→“American Experience: Roberto Clemente” (8 p.m. on OETA-13): Remembers the Puerto Rican baseball player who died in a plane crash at age 37 when he was delivering supplies to earthquake victims in Nicaragua.
→“America’s Prom Queen” (8 p.m. on ABC Family): First-season finale.
→“Finish Line” (8 p.m. on SPIKE): New crime drama starring Samuel Page (‘‘Shark”) as a stock car driver with NASCAR dreams who gets involved with an Immigrations and Customs Enforcement investigation.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients