Want to attend the 2008 MTV Movie Awards? Want to win the coveted golden popcorn award?
Simply shoot a movie short parodying scenes from one of last year’s films, upload it to a video site and get people to vote for your film entered in the “2008 MTV Movie Spoof Contest.”
The creators behind the submissions with the most votes will be flown out to Los Angeles to attend the MTV Movie Awards June 1. And one of the video gurus will win the popcorn trophy.
Video submissions will be accepted through May 11 on the following sites: Photobucket, MySpace, Daily Motion, Break, Buzznet, Heavy and FunnyorDie. One finalist from each site will move on to the final round May 19 on www.movieawards.mtv.com. Fans will vote to determine the winner of the best movie spoof award.
— Penny TV
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24778Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14485Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10221UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 9929Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 8118Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7280Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6506Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6361Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6228Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 5696OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients