“Alcatraz” should attract “Lost” fans
“Alcatraz,” from executive producer J.J. Abrams (“Lost,” “Fringe”), is an intriguing new drama about the mysterious reappearance of 302 of Alcatraz’s most notorious prisoners and guards 50 years after they vanished.
Three of the people headlining the investigation of this phenomena are San Francisco Police Department Det. Rebecca Madsen (Sarah Jones); Alcatraz expert and comic book enthusiast Dr. Diego “Doc” Soto (Jorge Garcia) and government agent Emerson Hauser (Sam Neill).
Madsen became involved after she was assigned to a homicide case and a fingerprint lead her to a suspect, Jack Sylvane (Jeffrey Pierce). Sylvane is an Alcatraz inmate who was supposed to have died over 30 years ago, however.
Madsen has a special interest in the case since her grandfather and surrogate uncle, Ray Archer (Robert Forster), were guards at the prison.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11190Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11015Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9873Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8372Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4481Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4243Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4027OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3513Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3480How to help tornado victims
- 3393Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients