Website gives viewers a forum to share their opinions on television shows
A New York company, Hit G7 Industries, has expanded its website, SaveThatShow.com to allow visitors to “stat” their favorite television shows while they’re watching them, or anytime they want.
StaTuS graphically updates viewer’s sentiments every 2 minutes for 30 minute shows and every 5 minutes for hour-long programs, according to a news release.
The latest comments on the series are also displayed with the graph.
If fans would like to send an actual paper and envelope letter to ABC, CBS, The CW, Fox and NBC to request that a show be saved, they have the ability to do this as well on the site, along with an option to request a channel or network other than those listed and send a letter via the “Visitors Choice By Request” selection.
Fans also have the opportunity to write reviews and rate the shows they like the most, or maybe the least, by submitting their critiques for display on the Featured Review page. (Review form is at the bottom of Featured Review page.) If your review is selected, your name will be displayed along with your review.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17094Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9372Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9356Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6811Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6759Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6251Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6008UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 5965Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4858Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients