New drama “Breakout Kings” to premiere March 6 on A&E
“Breakout Kings,” a new A&E drama series from “Prison Break” writers/producers Matt Olmstead and Nick Santora is set to debut at 9 p.m. March 6.
The show follows an unconventional partnership between the U.S. Marshals’ office and a group of convicts as they work to catch fugitives on the run, according to an A&E news release.
Veteran U.S. Marshals Charlie Duchamp (Laz Alonso Avatar, “Fast and the Furious 4: Fast & Furious”) and Ray Zancanelli (Domenick Lombardozzi, “The Wire”) form a special task force made up of the three most elusive convicts Ray ever captured: Lloyd Lowery (Jimmi Simpson, “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”), a former child prodigy and behaviorist/psychiatric expert who excels in psychoanalysis; Shea Daniels (Malcolm Goodwin, “American Gangster”), an ex-gang member who knows how to work the system in prison and on the street as well; and Erica Reed (Serinda Swan, “Tron: Legacy”), an expert tracker who learned her trade from her bounty hunter father.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients