“A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song” airs Sunday
An updated version of a classic tale, “A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song” stars Lucy Hale (“Pretty Little Liars”) as Katie, whose dream is to become a recording artist, but she is constantly stymied by her cruel stepmother Gail Van Ravensway (Missi Pyle, “The Mentalist”) and stepsister Beverly (Megan Park, “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”).
When Katie falls for the new boy Luke (Freddie Stroma, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts 1 and 2″) at her performing arts school, she attempts to gain his attention with her singing, according to a news release.
Beverly, however, takes credit for Katie’s wonderful voice and Luke falls for her, prompting Katie to learn to stand up for her dreams before her stepmother forces her to sing Luke into the arms of her evil stepsister.
“A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song” airs at 7 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 22 on ABC Family.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2336Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 2282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients