Dennis Byrd to make an appearance on “The Early Show” Monday
Former New York Jets defensive end and Oklahoma native Dennis Byrd talks to co-anchor Chris Wragge on “The Early Show” Monday, according to a CBS news release.
Byrd’s football career ended due to an injury during a game in 1992. He broke his neck and was temporarily paralyzed.
Byrd will be the Jets’ honorary captain for Sunday’s AFC championship game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
“The Early Show” airs from 7 to 9 a.m. weekdays on CBS.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13316Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11704Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5428Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5363Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4511OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4209Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3958How to help tornado victims
- 3653Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3534Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3111Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients