Showtime announces premiere dates for returning series “Nurse Jackie,” “United States of Tara” and new series “The Borgias”
“Nurse Jackie” returns to Showtime for its third season at 9 p.m. March 28 and picks up right where it left off at the end of the second season with Jackie (Edie Falco) facing an unwanted intervention.
Following “Nurse Jackie” at 9:30 p.m March 28, “United States of Tara” comes back for its third season as well, and features Toni Collette as a mother struggling with dissociative identity disorder. Eddie Izzard joins the cast this season as a college professor who presents a challenge to Tara when she decides to go back to school, according to a Showtime news release.
“The Borgias” begins with a two-hour premiere at 8 p.m. April 3, is directed by Oscar winner Neil Jordan and stars Jeremy Irons as Rodrigo Borgia, the patriarch of one of history’s most notorious families who became Pope in 1492. The show will then regularly air from 9 to 10 p.m. Sundays.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16945OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12611Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12094Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9737Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9076Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8890Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8829How to help tornado victims
- 8583Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7041Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients