“Touch”: Preview of new Fox drama to air tonight
Kiefer Sutherland (“24″) returns to television as the lead in the Fox drama “Touch.”
Sutherland plays Martin Bohm, a widower and single father haunted by an inability to connect to his emotionally challenged 11-year-old son Jake (David Mazouz).
Martin discovers, however, that Jake can predict events before they happen and then everything changes, according to a news release.
In a special preview of the pilot episode, which airs at 8 tonight, Jan 25, on Fox, Martin becomes associated with social worker Clea Hopkins (Gugu Mbatha-Raw) and Professor Arthur Teller (guest star Danny Glover), who may have the keys to help unlock Jake’s mind.
The series premiere of “Touch” is scheduled for 8 p.m., Monday, March 19.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 89274Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14075Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8763Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7637Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7585Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7472How to help tornado victims
- 6832OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 6132Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5722Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5312Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients