“The Good Wife”: Grand jury showdown exceptional
In this week’s episode of “The Good Wife” entitled “Another Ham Sandwich,” Will (Josh Charles) faces off against Special Prosecutor Wendy Scott-Carr (Anika Noni Rose) in front of a grand jury as she tries to get him indicted for bribery.
Other members of the Lockhart-Gardner law firm are forced to appear before the grand jury, as well as a judge, in this intense episode that also features Eli Gold (Alan Cumming) once again tangling with nemesis Stacie Hall (Amy Sedaris).
As usual, Alicia (Julianna Margulies) is as composed as possible under fire, in this case as she’s grilled by the special prosecutor, who is played with absolute ruthlessness by Rose.
The scenes with Cumming and Sedaris add some levity to the seriousness of the grand jury hearing story line, and the way the indictment situation is handled is pure genius.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients