“The Living Room with Gerry Bonds”: February’s spotlight is on Oklahoma’s job market
The February edition of “The Living Room with Gerry Bonds” radio program features the subject of Oklahoma’s job market, asking the questions “Where are the jobs?” and “What is the employment picture for 2012?”
The first guest to join host Gerry Bonds is Gov. Bill Anoatubby of the Chickasaw Nation. He discusses the successful network of tribal enterprises in the state and how that translates into job opportunities, according to a news release.
He covers topics including the Bedre Chocolate factory and welcome center under construction, the Artesian Hotel under construction, the Winstar Casino tower, the Chickasaw Cultural Center, a compressed natural gas station and many health care facilities, retail operations, etc.
Guests in the second segment of the program are Deidre Myers, director of Policy, Research and Economic Analysis at the Oklahoma Commerce Department; and Dr. Phil Berkenbile, director of the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients