CBS comedy “Mad Love” premiere moved up to Valentine’s Day
The new CBS comedy “Mad Love” is now scheduled to premiere at 7:30 p.m. on Valentine’s Day, Feb. 14, a week earlier than previously announced, according to a CBS news release.
The series centers on a quarter of New Yorkers – two who are falling in love and another two who despise each other (at least for now).
Jason Biggs, Sarah Chalke, Tyler Labine and Judy Greer star in the show, while Matt Tarses and Jamie Tarses are executive producers for Sony Pictures Television in association with CBS Television Studios.
“Rules of Engagement” will debut in its new Thursday time slot at 7:30 p.m. Feb. 24.
CBS Monday schedule effective Feb. 14 is as follows:
7 p.m. “How I Met Your Mother”
7:30 p.m. “Mad Love”
8 p.m. “Two and a Half Men”
8:30 p.m. “Mike & Molly”
9 p.m. “Hawaii Five-0″
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13429Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13120OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10230Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7569Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5530Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5367Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4837Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4836Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4267Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients