Mick Jagger to perform live on “The 53rd Annual Grammy Awards”
Grammy Award-winning lead singer of the Rolling Stones Mick Jagger will perform live on “The 53rd Annual Grammy Awards,” which will be broadcast live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles at 7 p.m. Feb. 13 on CBS.
Jagger, accompanied by Raphael Saadiq and his band, will perform as part of the telecast’s annual “In Memoriam” tribute, which pays homage to music community members who have passed away in the previous year.
In his first-ever live appearance on the Grammy stage, Jagger will be accompanied by soul singer Saadiq and his band in honor of one of his longtime idols, recently deceased Grammy winner Solomon Burke, according to a news release.
Jagger has only made one appearance before on the Grammy telecast (with the Rolling Stones), via satellite from London during “The 28th Annual Grammy Awards” in 1986 when Eric Clapton presented the Rolling Stones with The Recording Academy LIfetime Achievement Award.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15646Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9491Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8139Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 7219Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6377Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6374Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5867Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 5666Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients