“The Walking Dead” returns with “Nebraska” episode Feb. 12
At the end of the first half of the second season of “The Walking Dead,” Rick (Andrew Lincoln) and his group of survivors had made a discovery at Hershel’s farm that brought about a violent, shocking event – the killing of the walkers who had been secretly kept in the barn, which included Carol’s (Melissa Suzanne McBride) missing daughter Sophia (Madison Lintz).
As the series returns with the “Nebraska” episode Feb. 12, everyone tries to pick up the pieces from this event and decide how to move on, and there is debate about Shane’s (Jon Bernthal) role in the resolution of the situation.
Shane himself remains convinced he’s always doing the right thing to protect his fellow survivors and has a surprising supporter for the way he handled the barn walkers.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients