“NCIS” renewed for ninth season
CBS has renewed “NCIS” for a ninth season, according to a news release.
“NCIS,” which premiered on CBS in 2003 as a spin-off of the action/legal drama “JAG,” centers on Naval Criminal Investigative Service special agents who travel the globe investigating crimes with Navy or Marine Corps ties.
Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Cote de Pablo, Sean Murray, Pauley Perrette, Rocky Carroll and David McCallum star in the series.
Shane Brennan, Chas. Floyd Johnson, Gary Glasberg, Mark Horowitz, Mark Harmon and Donald P. Bellisario are executive producers for Belisarius Productions in association with CBS Television Studios.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10801Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10490Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10422Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9824Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6498Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4191Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4093Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3771OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3668Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3566How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients