“The X Factor” prize, preliminary audition information announced
Singers and vocal groups age 12 and over are eligible to audition, with tryouts to begin March 27 in Los Angeles at the L.A. Sports Arena, according to a Fox news release.
Chicago, Dallas, Miami, New York/New Jersey and Seattle will host auditions as well, with specific dates and venues to be announced.
In a change from other singing competition series, the first time a contestant tries out for judges, he/she will audition in front of an audience of thousands, increasing the pressure to impress not only the judges, but also a potential group of fans.
“The X Factor” host and judges panel will be unveiled in the coming weeks and announcements will be made about audition opportunities.
To sign up for audition information, go to www.fox.com/theXfactor.
Eligibility requirements and additional details are also available on the site, but check back regularly for updated information and complete audition rules and registration forms.
Syco Television and FremantleMedia North America produce “The X Factor,” with Simon Cowell, Rob Wade and Siobhan Green executive producing for Syco Television.
Cecile Frot-Coutaz, Richard Holloway and Andrew Llinares serve as executive producers for FremantleMedia North America.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 7769Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients