“Smallville” to have two-hour series finale on May 13
Ten years of â€śSmallvilleâ€ť will be wrapped up in a two-hour series finale event at 7 p.m. on May 13 on The CW, according to a news release.
In the final season of the story of young Clark Kent (Tom Welling) becoming the Man of Steel, Clark attempts to find a balance between saving the world and spending time with his new fiancĂ©e Lois Lane (Erica Durance).
The series finale involves Clark taking on Darkseid and fighting the darkest of his demons, sending him towards his birthright to secure his place in history as Superman, the worldâ€™s greatest protector.
â€śSmallvilleâ€ť was developed for television by Alfred Gough & Miles Millar, based on the DC Comics characters.
Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson are executive producers, along with James Marshall, Mike Tollin, Brian Robbins, Joe Davola and Tom Welling.
â€śSmallvilleâ€ť is produced by Tollin/Robbins Productions, Millar/Gough Ink and Warner Bros. Television.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83313Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 56374Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33323Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23846Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 23231Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8483Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8265Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 8253Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7999Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7772Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients