Oklahoma City resident Danielle Mione named CMT One Country Volunteer of the Month
Danielle Mione, an Oklahoma City resident, has been recognized as the CMT One Country “Volunteer of the Month” for December.
The opportunity to make a difference and collaborate with others is what inspired Mione, a native of Harrisburg, Penn., to become more involved with her community, according to a news release.
Mione developed a passion for Habitat for Humanity during her two years in AmeriCorp NCCC, and while continuing to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity today, she also participates in disaster relief with the Red Cross.
Mione looks at volunteering not only as a way to help the community, but also as a chance to meet new people, learn new skills and have a good time.
“Don’t be afraid to volunteer because you don’t know how to do something… someone will be there to show you, and you may be surprised at what you can do and find something new that you love to be a part of,” Mione said in the news release.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14121OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13945Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8893Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6932Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5880Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5330Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5280Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4654Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4299Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4082'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients