New AMC drama “The Killing” set to premiere April 3
AMC’s newest drama “The Killing” is set to debut with a two-hour premiere at 8 p.m. April 3. One-hour episodes will begin airing at the show’s regular time of 9 p.m. the next Sunday.
“The Killing,” from writer, executive producer and series’ showrunner Veena Sud (“Cold Case”), centers on the story of a teenage girl’s murder in Seattle and the subsequent police investigation.
“The Killing” blends three stories around a single murder, including the detectives assigned to the case and their suspects, the victim’s grieving family, and the local politicians connected to the case, according to a news release.
The show, based on the Danish television series “Forbrydelse,,” is shot on location in Vancouver and stars Mireille Enos (“Big Love”) as Sarah Linden, lead detective investigating the death of Rosie Larsen; Billy Campbell (“Once and Again”) as Darren Richmond, Seattle’s City Council President running for Mayor; Joel Kinnaman (“Snabba Cash”) as Stephen Holder, an ex-narc cop who joins the homicide division in the quest to find Rosie’s killer.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21059Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7331Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6693OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5627Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4676Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4297Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4215Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3462Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3297Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients