“The Vampire Diaries”: “The Dinner Party”
A few notes after watching tonight’s “The Dinner Party” episode of “The Vampire Diaries”:
Why is it not surprising that Katherine (Nina Dobrev) tricked Damon (Ian Somerhalder)?
It’ll be interesting to see if she can really work with Damon, Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) instead of against them.
Elena showed what’s she made of in the way that she outmaneuvered Elijah (Daniel Gillies), but Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) couldn’t protect Bonnie (Katerina Graham) from Jonas (Randy J. Goodwin).
Alaric (Matt Davis) and Jenna’s (Sara Canning) relationship is as frustrating as Jeremy and Bonnie’s.
What’s Johnathan (David Anders) going to be up to next?
And, nice background on Stefan and Lexi’s (Arielle Kebbel) friendship.
“The Vampire Diaries” airs at 7 p.m. Thursdays on The CW.
– Melissa Hayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11190Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11015Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9873Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8372Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4481Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4243Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4027OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3513Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3480How to help tornado victims
- 3393Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients