“The Biggest Loser” auditions to be held in Dallas March 12
Individuals and teams of two who have at least 100 pounds to lose are invited to apply for Season Twelve, which will air this fall, according to a news release.
Casting producers are looking for outgoing and charismatic teams of two and individuals with the personality, desire and competitive edge to take on this opportunity to lose weight, change their lives and vie for a grand prize of $250,000.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, legal residents of the United States, and should bring a non-returnable photo of themselves (and their partners if applying as a team). If your partner is unable to attend, please bring a photo of them.
The casting team will provide applications, website versions aren’t necessary.
Candidates are asked not to line up prior to three hours before the beginning of the open call.
The address of the Methodist Dallas Medical Center is 221 W. Colorado, Dallas, TX 75208.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90701Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63579Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 37826Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 34889Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12671Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12126Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11226How to help tornado victims
- 10002At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients