“The Biggest Loser” auditions to be held in Dallas March 12
“The Biggest Loser” will be holding auditions for contestants for its next edition from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Methodist Dallas Medical Center in Dallas on March 12.
Individuals and teams of two who have at least 100 pounds to lose are invited to apply for Season Twelve, which will air this fall, according to a news release.
Casting producers are looking for outgoing and charismatic teams of two and individuals with the personality, desire and competitive edge to take on this opportunity to lose weight, change their lives and vie for a grand prize of $250,000.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, legal residents of the United States, and should bring a non-returnable photo of themselves (and their partners if applying as a team). If your partner is unable to attend, please bring a photo of them.
The casting team will provide applications, website versions aren’t necessary.
Candidates are asked not to line up prior to three hours before the beginning of the open call.
The address of the Methodist Dallas Medical Center is 221 W. Colorado, Dallas, TX 75208.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients