“The Judds” to premiere April 10 on OWN
Own: Oprah Winfrey Network viewers and Judds fans will have the opportunity to follow the private and public lives of country singers Naomi and Wynonna Judd in their new docu-series “The Judds,” premiering at 8 p.m. April 10 on OWN.
The series begins as the mother and daughter prepare for their final reunion tour and they realize that performing together again is a “make or break” deal when it concerns their relationship, according to a news release.
Viewers will be fully immersed in Naomi and Wynonna’s world – from traveling city-to-city performing and meeting their fans, to heading home to their 1,000-acre farm, to going behind closed doors for emotional sessions with their longtime life coach, Dr. Ted Klontz.
Through it all, Naomi and Wynonna share their personal story openly and honestly.
“The Judds” is produced for OWN by Gay Rosenthal Productions, Inc. with Gay Rosenthal, Bruce Toms, Kerry Hansen, Naomi Judd and Wynonna Judd serving as executive producers.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7311Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7062Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6971UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients