“Nick News with Linda Ellerbee: My Big Fat Failure”: Celebrities and children discuss failure and how to turn it around
On the half-hour special “Nick News with Linda Ellerbee: My Big Fat Failure,” premiering at 8 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 26, on Nickelodeon, celebrities and children talk about their failures and how they overcome them.
Tina Fey, Brian Williams, Richard Branson, Wendy Williams, Russell Simmons, George Lopez, Julie Bowen, Nick Cannon, Melissa Joan Hart, Wally Amos, Jimmie Johnson, author Rick Riordan, snowboarder Kelly Clark and YouTube creator Chad Hurley discuss on the program how they turned down to up, according to a news release.
Some of the celebrity quotes on failure, provided by Nickelodeon, are as follows:
- “I don’t know anyone who hasn’t failed,” says NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams. “I don’t want to know anyone who hasn’t failed.”
- “I was hopeless in school,” says billionaire businessman Richard Branson. “It was all mumbo-jumbo to me.”
- “I wanted to be a comedian since I was 11 years old,” says George Lopez. “But when the time came to do it, I’m not sure that I had ever been that nervous, that afraid.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26920Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17660Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8676UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8213Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8153OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8000Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7952Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6297Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5734Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5128Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients