“The Lying Game” added to ABC Family lineup
ABC Family has added the one-hour scripted drama “The Lying Game” to its schedule, according to a news release.
“The Lying Game” joins three previously announced series pick-ups: the one-hour dramas “The Nine Lives of Chloe King” and “Switched at Birth” and the half-hour multi-cam comedy series, “The Great State of Georgia.”
“The Lying Game’s” plot line centers on Emma, a kind-hearted foster teen who discovers she has an identical twin sister, Sutton.
Unlike Emma, Sutton was adopted by rich parents and is seemingly living an ideal life.
After their first meeting, Sutton talks Emma into stepping into her life for a few days while she follows a lead on the identity of their birth mother, but then Sutton mysteriously fails to return to the girls’ designated meeting place.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14862OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11951Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8347Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6661Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6166Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5685Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4422Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4121Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4098'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4034Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients