“The Walking Dead”: “18 Miles Out” episode to air Sunday
As “Walking Dead” fans know, there is much more to this series than zombie attacks.
Sunday’s episode entitled “18 Miles Out” explores in depth the recurring themes of how to survive in an apocalyptic world and how to do so and retain some sense of humanity at the same time.
Whether there is any hope to be had for a life worth living in this walker-filled world is also a question that is dwelled upon.
These subjects come into play as Rick (Andrew Lincoln) and Shane (Jon Bernthal) try to decide how to deal with the outsider rescued from town last week and Hershel’s (Scott Wilson) youngest daughter faces an emotional crisis.
Lincoln and Bernthal, two of the best actors on television right now, deliver stellar performances in this episode, which also includes some pretty intense zombie encounters.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14121OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13945Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8893Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6932Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5880Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5330Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5280Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4654Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4299Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4082'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients