“The Walking Dead” marathon featured on AMC March 4
AMC will air a special marathon of the first season of “The Walking Dead” March 4, with each of the six episodes packaged with exclusive content.
Interviews with executive producer and writer Frank Darabont, who also directed the pilot; executive producers Gale Anne Hurd and Robert Kirkman as well as special effects makeup designer and consulting producer Greg Nicotero are included in the extras, according to a news release.
The marathon will also feature an exclusive first look at AMC’s new original drama “The Killing” which will have a two-hour premiere at 8 p.m. April 3.
“The Killing,” from writer, executive producer and showrunner Veena Sud (“Cold Case”), is about the murder of a teenage girl and the subsequent police investigation.
“The Walking Dead” marathon begins at 7 p.m. March 4, with “The Killing” first look airing at 8:30 p.m. and 11:45 p.m. on March 4 as well.
“The Walking Dead,” based on Kirkman’s comic book series, is centered on the weeks and months that follow after a zombie apocalypse.
The series stars Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies, Laurie Holden, Jeffrey DeMunn, Steven Yeun, Emma Bell and Chandler Riggs.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients