Ed Harris, Julianne Moore star in HBO Films’ “Game Change,” premiering March 10
University of Oklahoma graduate Ed Harris takes on the role of former Republican presidential candidate John McCain and Julianne Moore portrays his former running mate Sarah Palin in HBO Films’ “Game Change,” which debuts at 8 p.m., Saturday, March 10, on HBO.
The movie is directed by the team behind the Emmy-winning HBO Films drama “Recount,” director Jay Roach and writer Danny Strong.
“Game Change” offers a searing behind-the-scenes look at McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign, from the selection of Alaska Gov. Palin as his vice presidential running mate to their defeat in the general election, and is told through the eyes of McCain strategist Steve Schmidt, the man who most championed Palin for the ticket, according to a news release.
Woody Harrelson, Ron Livingston, Peter MacNicol, Sarah Paulson, Jamey Sheridan and Bruce Altman also star in the film.
The “Game Change” script by Strong is based on the bestselling book of the same name by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann.
Executive producers of the movie are Tom Hanks, Gary Goetzman and Roach, with Strong and Steven Shareshian serving as co-executive producers.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients