A&E special “The First 48: The Killer Speaks” premieres March 8
The one-hour special “The First 48: The Killer Speaks” premieres at 9 p.m., Thursday, March 8, on A&E.
This program gives viewers an inside look into the mind of a killer through the perpetrator’s first-hand account of one of the most notorious cases of “The First 48,” according to a news release.
A summary of the show, provided by A&E, is as follows:
In one of the most-watched episodes of A&E’s long-running hit series “The First 48,” a psychopathic serial killer phones the Kansas City Police Department with the location of his victims’ bodies. Now, convicted serial killer Terry Blair is serving a life sentence at Potosi Correctional Center in Missouri for six counts of first-degree murder. In a candid jailhouse interview, Blair discusses the horrific case that terrorized a community. A chilling confession reveals the stunning truth about his past and sheds new light on the brutal serial killings.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13976Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9656Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9589Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8454Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6577Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6030Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5383Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4779Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4600Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 4155Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients