Say goodbye to ‘Seinfeld’ on KWTV-9
That will all end March 18 when KWTV-9 pulls the plug on “Seinfeld” and moves up “The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson” to the 11:35 p.m. weeknight time slot.
KWTV programming director Kim Eubanks said the station’s “Seinfeld” contract expires March 18.
“Our agreement with CBS was that when the current Seinfeld contract expired, we had to move the ‘Late Late Show’ up to air following Letterman,” Eubanks said. “We could not renew the series since we did not have a great time period to air the show.”
Not a big fan of Ferguson, I guess I will start DVRing “Seinfeld” from TBS and watching it during that time period.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21911Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17670Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12642Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10331Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9974Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9639Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7768OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7203Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 6526Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5084Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients